they took the right decision by helping their friends. but at the same time they are putting their family in danger. the right course of action i would follow is to bring my friends over, but get them to a safe place ASAP*. by doing this i would help my friends and still keep my family safe, even if they r in danger for a short amount of time. My opinion is the same as last time b/c my mind is hard to change, unless you provide physical evidence to prove me wrong. that's why my opinion is the same. to sum up, the mancinis could have thought of a better plan.
ASAP: as soon as possible
17 years ago

8 comments:
You said that you would take them to your house and get them out ASAP. What would happen if you couldn´t take them out really fast and by some reason you get delayed on getting them out? Also what would happen that in the corse of you moving them from your place to another place someone find out you had them there?
@rebeem!
to answer ur first question, i said as soon as POSSIBLE, which means that as soon as u can get them out, there's no time limit. and ur 2nd question is very good point. u should just be extra careful, lol.ok seriously now, to prevent the discovery of this "secret" u should do a series of things. first, u should create a distraction, or wait until a distraction occurs. then, as quickly and silently as u can, to prevent ppl to see or hear something 'bout wat u r doing. i think that if u do this correctly then u should be fine, and if u don't do it ok... then ur family is doomed, :P
*reads post*
*notices first sentence...:*
"they took the right decision by helping their friends."
...
I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS. =D
Anyways...physical evidence? Waaa? And for the first time EVER...I actually agree with you on most things. But I still disagree on some things. True, the mancini's could have thought of a better plan...but something's better than nothing, right? Would you rather stay in a closet with a slight chance of being discovered, or having to hide actively in the city waiting for the Mancini's to come up with a better plan?
@eduardo c.
u could wait in the closet 'til they get a better plan, lol. or in the embassy bathrooms, lol,
I think the Mancinis did well as you do, I also think that they should not have kept them in their own house, they should have kept them in the beach house so there is less danger for her family and they are also safe
@j. siwady
another great idea. smart ppl here
@marco: HEY. I'M ALSO HERE >=(
And you said to wait in the closet...err...isn't that were they were staying in the first place? :/
@siwady: They had a beach house? I read the book too fast...Anyways, wouldn't that be much more dangerous for Anita and her mom? I mean, if the SIM come to the door, well...they're preeeeatty dead. And yes, it would be MUCH safer for the Mancini family, but, it's your friends you're talking about. If I was in their positions, I would risk myself to ensure my friends' safety.
they could stay in the beach house with the mancinis, lol, and, who knows, mayb the beach house has a secret room or something... but now that i think of it, why didn't the mancinis take their friends there in first place? coincidence? or mayb a elaborate plan???
Post a Comment