17 years ago
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Book Thief Prediction
Yay, i was bored so this came liked an icecream in a desert. =P Well, getting back to the book thief. Well, I predict that Liesel will die.I mean, her brother died because of a disease. Her mother always get sicks (according to what I heard), so don't you think there might be a connection between these events? Maybe the disease is genetic, and it will soon strike Liesel. Or maybe it will strike her in a couple of years, or a decade. My point is that a mortal disease will strike Liesel and she will finally land on Death's hands. That would make the book interesting. Oh and, by the way, why is Death interested in Liesel? I mean, aren't there any other thieves around? I am sure he has met ppl more than twice, so why Liesel? Maybe Liesel dies in a new way that Death hasn't seen ever before, which would be unlikely but possible. And so he/she decides to tell the story of Liesel. If any of you knows the answer to this questions please comment, or if you just want to comment on my prediction then carry on, but please no SPAMMING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Marco you said that a disease will strike Liesel. But what if she doesn´t get the disease beceause she is now on a cleaner house and less sick people like her mother and her brother(R.I.P.). Another of the things she could die of is lung cancer because of his new dad smoking tobaco. Or maybe after learning how to roll the tobaco she will later on try it die because of lung cancer, tongue cancer, and gum cancer. And she will be the pearson with most cancer in the world!
lol, but wat if the disease is genetic? that wouldn't make a difference if the house were cleaner or not, she would still have it. but i agree with u about the cancer part, at least on the fact that she is likely to get cancer b/c her step dad smokes, and that she could try it.
I agree with you Liesel will die and someday be in Death´s hands I think something special not ordinary will happen to Liesel and that is why Deathis interested in her.
maybe so, mayb something that Liesel does will interest Death.
I do not think a disease will strike Liesel she is living with very diffrent people.I do not thik that she will pass away I think that every body around her will get in trouble because of her thivery.
you might be right, but i am saying that the disease could be genetic, so it doesn't matter WHO is around her
Post a Comment